TOP 5 – Car Insurance Money Saving Tips
- Never underestimate the positive impact of maintaining a clean driving record as well as an excellent credit history. Most auto insurers offer up to a 25% discount on your auto insurance rate. Inquire about this discount before renewing your next policy
- Compare car insurance companies. Take advantage of their “free quotes”. When considering car insurance, you not only are looking at the lowest price, but you’re also looking for excellent customer service. One good example is to use the superior car insurance quotes comparison.
- When looking for a new vehicle, determine what type of insurance rates you will have with that car. Any car insurance company can give you a quote based on the car’s year, make, model, and other features. Depending on the type of vehicle you plan to purchase, you may possibly qualify for discounts on your insurance policy.
- Consider cutting out additional coverage that is not required by law on older cars. Auto coverage such as collision and comprehensive coverage adds to the price your insurance premiums, which in turn increases your monthly payments. If an older vehicle is not worth a lot of money, having only the insurance coverage required by law, and dropping additional yet unnecessary coverage will drastically cut the cost of your auto insurance.
- Depending on your age, driving record, years as a customer, and credit score, your car insurance company may offer a variety of discounts. Talk to your auto insurance company. Inquire about what discounts you are specifically eligible for.