Whereas that I am sure that you people out there reading this site would never act blindly or without careful consideration any investment decision that I am discussing, or taking myself, I thought it prudent that I should add some sort of disclaimer on this blog.
Before using this blog, please note the following:
- This is a blog which tries to help our readers discover new ways of making passive income and open your eyes to potential investment opportunities. It is not a forum for the giving of financial advice to individuals, advice concerning particular investment decisions or tax or legal advice. We are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- We are not a broker/dealer, has no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies, and does not make any recommendations regarding the purchase or sale of any security. No content on the site constitutes or should be understood as constituting a recommendation to enter in any securities transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in such content. We have no directional view on whether a given stock will go up or down, or whether the market as a whole will go up or down.
- We will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damage, expense or other loss you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information found on this website.
- It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment. As such, you should take professional advice in connection with, and/or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our blog and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise. This is the beginning of a journey, not the end.
- Any arrangements between you and any third party contacted via this blog are at your sole risk. In particular, we would like to draw your attention to the following important investment warnings:
- The value of shares and investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up;
- Investors may not get back the amount they invested – losing one’s shirt is a real risk;
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Thanks for understanding.